Sunday 15 February 2015

Wee heart-shaped things!

 
Hiya guys!  Happy Sunday!  
 
Hope you all had a good Valentine’s Day!
 
So, I thought this week I would incorporate hearts into my post - seems fitting as Valentine’s Day was yesterday.  
 
This week I did a spot of baking and a wee bit more crocheting!  (I hope you are not all bored reading about crocheting!)  
 
Anyway, these are the photographs of what I made and, as usual, I have put links to the recipes/tutorials at the end.
 
 
 
 
 Heart-shaped shortbread!  
 
These are yummy, if I do say so myself!  I made about 60 biscuits yesterday…and there is less than half left today.  Safe to say, these were a favourite.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jam sandwiched biscuits/Linzer-heart biscuits!
(These are also yummy!)  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Little crocheted hearts!
 
 
 
 
Well that’s all I have for this week!   Thank you so much for reading my post!
 
I will catch up with you all next Sunday!  
 
Have a fab week and take care guys! Xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sources: 
How to crochet a heart using magic ring: beginner friendly tutorial by B.hooked crochet
 
Jam sandwich biscuit/Linzer-heart biscuits
 
Shortbread
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment