Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas baking!!


Hiya guys!  Happy Sunday!

I thought I would do another photo post, but a wee Christmas baking one so you can get to see what I’ve been up to this week J
 
So, when I wasn’t working, I managed to do some baking.  I made Gingerbread cookies and sugar cookies! To be really honest I’m not the best at cookies - cupcakes are more of my thing - but…they actually turned out not too bad!  And, if I do say so myself, they were yummy!
 
For me, the sugar cookies were so much easier to make, and I didn’t make as much of a mess as I did with the gingerbread ones.
 
I also made some gingerbread cupcakes.  As I said, cupcakes are my thing so this was pretty straightforward and easy to do!
 
Anyway, here are the photos of all the yummy food! 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that’s it for this week…until next time!
 
Happy Holidays! xxx
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recipe Sources:
 
 
Gingerbread cookies
 
Sugar cookies
 
Gingerbread cupcakes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment