Sunday 26 April 2015

Photo Post: Earth Day 2015!!

 
 
Hiya guys!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you all have had a fab week!
 
Not sure if you guys knew this, but it was Earth Day last Wednesday.  I decided, since I had the day off from work, that I would go for a walk to sort of celebrate the day and get in touch with nature and all that!  I spent the day chilling out and admiring (and taking hundreds of photographs, obviously!) some lovely and amazing things on planet earth!
 
So, I thought I would do a photo post this week to show you some of my pictures!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cuckoo flower or Lady’s Smock
 
 
Dog Violet
 
 
Lesser Celandine
 
 
Cuckoo Flower, Dog Violet and bottom right - Wood Anemone
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Corra Linn waterfall
 
 
 
 
 
Bonnington Iron Bridge 19th Century
 
 
 
View of the Clyde on the Bonnington Weir Bridge
 
 
 
 View of Bonnington Weir Bridge
 
 
  
 
I kid you not, this is just a small chunk of the photographs I took that day!  Usually when I go somewhere new, I’ll always bring my camera and go camera crazy and take loads of photographs! My family and pals know what I’m like, haha.
 
Anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed this photo post, and as always thank you SO much for reading!
 
I’ll catch you all next Sunday!
 
Have a fab week and take care! Xxx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment